Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Building a fort

Sometimes I'm just exhausted, and today's one of those days. Between a kicking toddler who was determined to "sleep" in my bed last night (and wakes without fail at 6am), the kicking baby in my belly, having to pee every two hours and getting those nasty pregnancy middle-of-the-night leg cramps, I got about two hours of sleep.

Mia, despite her roly-poly sleep (including falling out of bed once), is full of BEANS today!

I am trying to keep her entertained with (I confess) a bare minimum of effort from me. Watercolours worked for a while, and now we are building forts with the cushions from our patio set. The velcro tabs that are meant to keep them on the chairs make great attachment points to make a little house!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!