Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello, Free Shoes!

Let me guess - I had you at hello, right?

I discovered a store policy yesterday that I think you need to know about! At PayLess Shoes, if they don't have your size in stock, you can request a printout that shows locations nearby that have the shoe in your size. And, for the hassle of traveling to another store, you receive a $6 discount on those shoes (take the printout with you to the second store, that's your coupon). And, when the shoes in question are on sale for $6... well, that means FREE SHOES! For an eight minute drive (en route to where I happened to be headed anyway), I didn't even pay tax on these sweet ballet style shoes (regular price $19.99) for Mia.

A girl can't have too many pairs of shoes. And the price was right!

Please note, this was my experience with two PayLess shoe stores in Calgary. I haven't researched their national (or international, for that matter) policy. YMMV!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute shoes! I'll have to ask about this policy here in Toronto next time they're out of my size!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!