Wednesday, December 1, 2010

La Senza and Peatoes - online shopping reviews

Just a couple of quick reviews (100% unsponsored. Hey, La Senza and Peatoes, feel free to sponsor retroactively ;) ). If you are thinking of doing some online Christmas shopping, you might want to know how quickly things are shipped.

La Senza (Canadian women will be familiar with this mall lingerie store - it was recently bought out by US-based Victoria's Secret, but it still retains a unique product line and stores) - ordered Monday, November 29th at around noon, arrived via Canada Post expedited on Tuesday, November 30th! I think that is the fastest turnaround ever! They offer free shipping on orders over $89 CDN. Right now they have panties 7 for $25 and PJ sets starting at $19.50. Great for gifts or a little treat for yourself!

I got this PJ set:
Scoop Neck Henley PJ set, on sale now for $19.50. Love, love, love the comfy flannel pants. They have a thread of metallic silver woven in with the plaid, very pretty. The Henley is disappointingly thin, though. I was hoping for a thicker ribbed cotton but it is a super thin (and translucent) cotton. It does have cute ruching on the sleeves but definitely is not good for lounging unless you wear a tank underneath. So if you're ordering a PJ set for yourself or as a gift and want a little modesty, at least go for a darker colour.

I also ordered some of their 5-for-$25 cotton panties, which are the quality I have come to expect from La Senza. Pretty and comfortable. I find their sizes run a little small, so if you're wavering between sizes, go up one.

Peatoes (an organic baby goods store based in Quebec) - ordered Saturday, November 25th, arrived via Purolator Tuesday, November 30th. Again very fast! They are running holiday promotions right now - check each day for the daily deal!

I got the grey one of these:Certified organic Imps and Elfs dress, $45.98 (I had a gift certificate to use!). It's more gorgeous than in the picture - it has cute little ties at the back. Super soft. Love! I also should mention that along with my order, they included a gift certificate of $10 towards my next order. I don't know if that's standard, but it's very nice and definitely good business - it's a decent incentive to shop there some more!

Stay tuned because I have a fabulous review and giveaway coming TOMORROW. You! Won't want to miss it. Yeah, that's a not-so-subtle hint!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!