Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Share a Smile with Snack Pack & Donate to Food Banks Canada

What makes you smile? For me, it's many things - little baby kicks and wiggles, my crazy dog doing his 'pillow dance', my husband cracking jokes, thinking about how our life is going to change in the next few months... I love watching my painting students' achievements and their wonder and pride as they create their paintings. I love seeing my friends' children develop new skills (one recently started walking!) and their parents' joy. Christmas shopping always makes me smile (at least, once I've succeeded in actually buying gifts) as does wrapping presents.

I'm sure you have heard of Snack Pack before - if you're a pudding junkie like me and my husband, you will know them well. They also make Juicy Gels (if you are not vegetarian) and low-fat puddings (me, I say if you're going to indulge, go all the way).

As we approach the season of giving, here's a super easy way to give a little to someone in need. The Snack Pack Share a Smile Campaign has a goal of raising $20,000 for Food Banks Canada in time for the holidays, and they've made it SO easy for anyone to help out. All you have to do is share a smile with a friend and every single time you do that, Snack Pack donates a dollar. Not only that, but sharing a smile enters you to win a weekly prize - it's a complete win-win!

Here's how: sign in to your Facebook page, look up Snack Pack Canada, "like" the page and Share a Smile. Snack Pack will donate $1 on your behalf to Food Banks Canada just like that. If you register for the contest, you will also receive a ballot for the weekly prize - and get points towards cute Smile badges. The best part is that you can share a smile and thus donate every single day.

I hope you take the couple minutes to share a smile today. I did!

Disclosure - I am participating in the Snack Pack program by Mom Central on behalf of Conagra Foods Canada. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!