Friday, November 26, 2010

Anniversary

Today is our second wedding anniversary. I'm not much for sentimental stuff - honestly, I'd forgotten about it until my mother in law emailed to wish us a happy anniversary. Then I promptly forgot again... until just now, when this was delivered:from my wonderful, thoughtful husband (who happens to have a great memory). AND it came with a box of chocolates - the man knows the most direct path to my heart.

I'm all full of love!

So to my husband - we've had two years of marriage, plus four years of dating, a whirlwind of travel, a rollercoaster of emotions, a baby on the way and a love that can withstand anything. I look forward to a lifetime with you.Thank you - for all of this - from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. (and I forgot our once too. It happens LOL)
    Beautiful flowers; what a sweetheart you must have :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!