Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coconut Peanut Butter Winner!

Ooh, lucky number 39 gets a jar of delicious Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Peanut Butter!
Who's the lucky winner?Congratulations! I'm about to email you. As usual, if I don't hear back within 48 hours, I'll draw another winner.

If you didn't win but can't resist the sound of this yumminess, do check out the Tropical Traditions website - they've got a rather astounding range of delicious organic products. When you place your first order, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number 5687267.

By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a free copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.

Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday! And don't forget to enter to win a $75 gift certificate to Athletica.net. It's a really sweet prize - they've got lots of awesome casual and fitness wear. I'm loving the yoga pants they sent me!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!