Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A portrait of a woman

A woman who's trying to conceive, that is. There's me - and there are so many others who are trying for a baby. Who are they? Are you one?

The results from a recent survey (run by Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com) are up that paint an interesting picture of who we are. I was one of the respondents, and my answers are mixed in with the other 619 women who answered the questions about where we are in our journey to have a child. I found it very interesting to see the results.

Just wondering from my TTC readers, what do you think about the results? Do you feel represented here?

(ps, this is not a paid post or a plug for the website, just some interesting info!)

1 comment:

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!