Thursday, February 4, 2010

A few things...

I'll be announcing the winner for the Glade prize pack tomorrow, so get your entries in by midnight EST if you haven't already. This prize is full of goodies including Copper Moon wine, Glade soy candles, a Glade reed diffuser, a really big and yummy cookie by Jinja Ninja, and sweet cards from Jonesy. From my end, this has been a really fun review but really random in terms of entries. I've had a lot of entries that didn't read the rules. So I'll be doing the draw a little differently than I usually do. I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.

Also a little sneak preview for what's coming up: something fertility related (a review, at least), and a review *and giveaway* of a new CD that's coming out soon! Fun stuff.

Now for some giveaways from elsewhere...

For baby:
For the ladies:
  • Win a Bella Materna Lightly Padded Nursing Bra at My Wee View. Ends February 12th.
For grown-ups:
For anyone:
  • Win a $25 gift certificate to Chocomize (customizable chocolate bars! yum) at My Wee View. Ends February 12th.
  • Win a $25 gift certificate to True North Gear (clothing) at Organic Girl. Ends March 4th.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!