Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleep talking

I've mentioned before about my husband's habit of sleep talking. It is hilarious. I have learned so much from his sleep talk. Like that he doesn't like aliens - particularly the purple ones. And that fuzzy people are scary; we need to hide the dog in the closet when they come.

Sadly, his new CPAP machine seems to have ended the nighttime audio show. I miss the weird comments.

But, I have found a laugh-until-you-cry substitute at Sleep Talkin' Man. He's more talky than DH, and he does it in a British accent. Do you need a good solid laugh? I honestly nearly narfed my tea. (My mistake to take a big drink and then keep reading.) SO funny. The audio clips are great. Go. Now. Laugh until you pee a little.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!