Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chocolatey Chai Tea Winner!

I've chosen (well, really random.org chose) a winner for the Chocolatey Chai Tea. I loved reading about everyone's favourite hot drinks, how fun!

Just so we're straight, one of the entries wasn't an entry, it was a postscript to a previous entry. So if you're counting to find the lucky winner, you have to skip the twentieth comment. Make sense? Good.

And the lucky winner is....

Trish (who did not get back to me - redraw winner here!)

- who said her favourite hot drink is green tea with a little honey. I like that, too! Trish, I hope you enjoy this tea! I'm about to email you - please reply within 48 hours, and I'll send off this little package of goodness.

In case you didn't read my earlier post, do stay tuned for more upcoming giveaways - fertility products, skin care products, and eco-friendly household products are coming up!

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!