Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vivid dreams

Last night I dreamt that the doctor's office called and told me once again to rush to the ER as my levels had spiked. Phew - just a dream. I woke up especially anxious.

The night before, after driving my getaway car directly into his mansion (it got caught up on a big sweeping marble staircase - oops) I was hired as a personal assistant to Pierce Brosnan, who apparently (in my dream) is very absent-minded and also enjoys walking around in the nude. Let me just say that I loved him as Bond (and way back when, as Remington Steele!) - but didn't particularly want to see him naked, although he is in great shape. I did like the awesome boots I got to wear in the dream. Pierce, if you're reading, feel free to send me some boots, size 6 1/2. You have great taste in women's footwear.

Weird things happen in my head while I sleep!

Some giveaways for today:

For baby:
For the ladies:
For anyone:
  • Win an audiobook copy of Alice Sebold's The Lovely Bones at A Bookish Mom (I love audiobooks!). You've got to watch the movie trailer, it looks awesome! Ends November 5th.
more to come.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!