Wednesday, November 18, 2009

in the studio

I have a busy day - preparing paintings for shipping, a pre-vacation & Christmas party haircut, another blood test to check on those HCG levels... little things but they always take a lot of time.

I've been working on a few new 'smalls' (little oil paintings) for the galleries' Christmas shows. I'm so late in getting these done and to the galleries... ugh. Anyway, I thought I would share a little studio shot of some of the new paintings and my inspiration board, just for fun.

So I have a few giveaways to share today but I'm not sure how far I'll get. If you get bored you can always look at yesterday's list - it was a long one!

OH, and I wanted to say thanks to those of you who are taking a moment to check out the advertisers on my blog - the google ads to the left there, and the sponsors/affiliates to the right. Just a click on one of those google ads throws a few cents my way (plus they are often Canadian companies or baby gear companies, which is fun). It's never going to make me rich (as in, if I blogged for a thousand years I might make a couple bucks) but it does feel like a 'thank you' from my readers and I appreciate it.

Okay, on to giveaways...

For baby:
For the ladies:
more to come, I think :)

2 comments:

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!