Friday, August 7, 2009

Small things

For today. We spent the day at the Toronto Zoo with my sister-in-law and her husband, and their two kids. Oh yes, and the rest of the kids in Toronto - it was jam-packed with kids. It was fun, if exhausting. I did have a few sad moments, seeing a thousand babies and lots of pregnant women. That was a little hard. Guess I'm going to have to get used to it.

Putting the sadness aside, for now, I have giveaways to share:

For baby:
  • Win a mandarin GroBaby diaper at Green Kiddos. Ends Sunday night (August 9th).
  • Win a Bamboo Bebe kimono and socks at Organic Girl. Ends September 5th.
And ladies, do check out my CycleBeads giveaway! It's such a great tool for tracking your cycle and fertility, perfect for both natural family planning or trying to conceive!

1 comment:

  1. The zoo is so huge and crazy. We were there in May and didn't even see it all.
    Sorry you were feeling sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!