Friday, July 24, 2009

Ruh Roh

Hmm. I messed up my blog, and then I messed with the HTML, and now it's sort of at what I wanted it to look like. Only, the header isn't centered, I know. I'm just ignoring that :)

Edit: Ninel the superstar gave me the means to fix it! Hooray! Thank you!!

I'm going to try to find the digital camera, which my darling husband has hidden somewhere, and if I do I will post a pic of the quilt! Yes, it's finished and I'm pretty pleased with the result. I just hope it's not too green - her nursery colours are sage and white, and just try to find pretty sage fabric in a small town... I thought that would be easy, but no! I'll have to get your opinions if it's too green or not. Not that I'm about to do anything about it now, with the shower on Sunday!

P.S. go enter my giveaway, for goodness' sake!!

3 comments:

  1. Here's a quick fix for ya:

    Find the section

    #outer-wrapper {
    background:#ffffff;
    width: 940px;
    margin:0 auto;
    padding:10px;
    text-align:left;
    font: normal normal 100% Arial, sans-serif;
    }

    And change the "940px" to "980px". This will increase the width of the white main section just enough so that the header appears centered again. Easy as pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit: Ninel the NERD gave me the means to fix it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my best friends are nerds!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!