Thursday, June 25, 2009

...and more errands

Seems like every day it is something. Today I have to make an art store run, and drop off my husband's cleats for him since he forgot them at home and he's playing softball tonight. Also I'm going to hit the mall - I haven't been in ages and I am definitely in need of a few new items. I'm seriously frugal with shopping. It's a matter of personal pride not to spend a fortune on my clothes. So I will see what I can do with just a little money today. Lastly I want to go to Fabricland - I'm making a baby quilt for one of my seven pregnant friends and need some more fabric and batting!

Meanwhile, some giveaways:

For baby or tot:
  • Win a $25 gift certificate to Atterdag Kids at My Organized Chaos. Ends July 6th.
  • Win a Jaya Loves Tekeko blanket & onesie, or a Jaya Loves Tekeko pillow from Mama's Organic Baby at {Natural} Mommie (two winners)! Ends July 5th.
  • Win a Hooter Hiders nursing cover from Bebe Au Lait at Your Mama Reviews! Ends July 1st.
  • Win an esbaby cloth diaper at Monkey Toes Reviews! Ends July 8th.
  • Win a Flushable Diaper Liner 100 pack from Bumkins at Mommy Goggles! Ends July 8th.
  • Win a pair of See Kai Run or Smaller shoes at Daily Essentials! Ends June 30th.
  • Win your choice of organic onesie or tee and cap by Baby Fabulous at Ohana Mama! Ends July 7th.
  • Win an Applecheeks cloth diaper, two inserts and bamboo wipes at So Fawned! Ends July 1st.
For the ladies:
For anyone:
  • Win a $30 gift certificate to Skin Free at MomStart! These products are rated so low on the Cosmetics Safety Database, I'm impressed (a low score is ideal!). Ends July 15th.

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!