Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TTC anyone?

If you are Trying To Conceive, this might be helpful. Life Starring Ellie and Eve, as well as the Not-So-Blog Blog, are giving away a program called Ovusoft. It's a fertility monitoring program; you enter in your data, and it helps you predict when you are most fertile. What I think is neat is that it works based on your data and history, not on averages. If you are hardcore and using another type of monitoring as well (temperature, kits, monitors, etc) you can enter that data in, too. You can enter on each blog site.

Getting personal, my cycle is pretty irregular so I think this would be a great program for someone like me where the averages just don't work very well.

I have been thinking about doing a blog giveaway of my own as well - I have a set of Cyclebeads with instructions, that won't work for me because of my long and irregular cycles. The beads are a great idea, I was really disappointed to find that they won't work for me. So these are 'used' (although basically it just means the package was opened, the beads really can't be damaged and are not meant to be used in any sort of personal manner if you know what I mean).
Would anyone be interested in a giveaway for these?

0 nice people said something:

Post a Comment

Hey, why not leave a comment? I'd love to hear what you think. If you're entering a giveaway, be sure to leave your email address if it's not set to public in your profile!